Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 3

Okay so, we went to the Great Wall(长城)at Mutianyu (慕田峪). It was pretty awesome. I am going to attempt to put some of the pictures on here:
Great Wall 080
No, that is not a backdrop. I was actually there. Unfortunately it was quite cloudy and we were on a mountain (several mountains I beleive).

Also, the previous weekend I went to a part of Beijing called Hou Hai (后海). It is touristy, but really pretty:
IMG_0974

If you want to see more of my picture you can click on those and snoop around my flickr. www.flickr.com/photos/mustard

This weekend we are going to a bohemian artsy time area whose name I can't remember. I'll write mroe about it later. Also I finish my text book this week which means I will no longer be in the 150 level class, but the 200. This also means I have a mid-term next Thursday. I can't even imagine where to begin studying for it. Wish me luck!

No comments: